Friday, March 11, 2011

Wells Gun & Traders Show, Wells, MN

Looking for something to do this weekend - March 12 & 13

The Wells Gun & Trader Show is an entire school filled with vendors of all kinds!

There is literally something for everyone here.

There is a $5 admission fee for adults - not sure about a kids rate? Your admission fee also goes into their drawing for prizes.

Stop by and see Misfit Acres!!

Drop off your recycling collection with us!


Bruce & Jody
www.misfitacres.com

When I win the lottery..........
There will be many unhappy relatives
But LOTS of delighted horses!!

1 comment:

  1. What a great show as I remember. I bought my first stamp collection there that I have to this day. Surely I won't date myself... but so many great things to look at. Anywho... while googling this... I saw your blog. Ain't it a small world? Hope all is well.

    Mikkel

    ReplyDelete